|By||http://e27.cohttp://e27.sg/2012/07/09/accounting-workshop-for-startups-by-plug-inblk71/||| Jul 9, 2012 | Events|
NUS Enterprise, in collaboration with WLA Regnum, is organizing an accounting workshop for companies and startups. The workshop, which will be held at Plug-In@BLK71, will shed some lights on accounts management for startups. Some of the topics that will be covered includes:
• Preparation of management accounts (balance sheet, income statement and schedules e.g. bank reconciliation)
• Generally for management to have an idea on their financial position in terms of cash expenses and net profit etc
• Specific purpose e.g. agencies funding grants e.g. SPRING, EDB or financing (banks or potential investors)
• To be completed for purpose of ACRA filing*.
• Directors to declare compilation accounts prepared in accordance with Companies Act.
• Draft compilation accounts to be approved at Annual General Meeting (“AGM”)*
• In accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (“SFRS”)
• Filing of Estimated Chargeable Income (“ECI”) – based on latest management accounts and directors’ estimate of income for the year
• Filing of Form C – Based on final compilation accounts
The format is simple, there will be a one hour workshop, followed by another hour for questions.
Date: 11th July 2012
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Address: 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent #02-18 Singapore 139951