[Singapore] 5th EDC Conference - Step Up & Transform
The 5th EDC Conference invites small and medium enterprise to learn from home grown companies and leading organisations.By e27 Editorial Staff 15 Feb, 2013
The 5th EDC Conference is a conference for small and medium enterprises (SMEs). The conference is designed to offer a unique sharing of business experiences from home grown companies and leading organizations– to inspire our SMEs & Startups to “Step-up & Transform”.
1. Distinguished speakers:
- Sheng Siong CEO – Lim Hock Chee,
- Valuemax Manager – Steven Yeah,
- Director of Financial Alliance – Sani Hamid
2. Business workshops that allow participants to know more about relevant government schemes and how to tap on them
3. One-to-one business advisory sessions for participants to consult business advisors on how to upgrade their business and tap on government schemes
4. Networking lunch and tea break
- Start: Monday, 25 March, 2013 09:30 a.m.
- End: Monday, 25 March, 2013 04:00 p.m.
- Venue : Max Atria, Singapore Expo
- Register here
- Organizer : 5 Enterprise Development Centres (EDCs) and supported by SPRING Singapore