If you haven’t heard, you must have, DEMO is coming to Asia in March next year. Yes, Asia! First TC Disrupt, now DEMO. This is getting exciting as Asian companies are being pushed more and more into the limelight.
To kick-off the the event, the DEMO Asia Team are holding a series of auditions for companies looking to pitch at the event proper. The first of such auditions will be held at Plug-in@Blk71. Here are the event details:
Date: Thursday, 10 November 2011
Time: 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Venue: Plug-in@Blk71, Block 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent #02-18 (Gothere.sg)
The audition format are as follows:
- Two categories at the auditions: Launch – for companies to launch their market-ready product, Alpha Pitch – for individuals/groups/startups with prototypes/concepts
- Participants get six (6) minutes to demonstrate their concept, product and technology to a panel of judges
- No PowerPoint slides but images or a short video clip to support the presentation are allowed
- Successful applicants will get to launch at Demo Asia 2012 to global press, investors, corporates, strategic partners and buyers
- Auditions are free
- Fees will apply to successful companies selected for DEMO 2012 (Launch S$3,500, Alpha S$2,500)
Limited scholarships are available and this will help offset a portion of the fees. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit http://demo.asia/2012/scholarship/ to find out more.
Audition slots are limited. If you or your company would like to pitch at these audtions, please contact Mr Herbert Ho at email@example.com to book your slots.