Watch rising startups pitch it out at Hong Kong Echelon Satellite on March 11, 2014!
The beginning of the journey for startups. It is the expressway for startups to reach out to a regional market.
Satellite is the preliminary stage of Echelon where shortlisted startups will pitch at one of the 12 Satellites across Asia. Key investors and community leaders will judge startups and there will be one winner for each city!
We work closely with local partners and key local personalities to give our attendees the most relevant and inspiring content at our Satellites. Going to a Satellite gives you the opportunity to understand what’s making waves in your local markets and region, and the opportunity to connect with smart and passionate business people.
- Casey Lau, CO-FOUNDER, STARTUPSHK
- Simon Squibb, CEO & CO-FOUNDER, NEST
- Mohan Belani, CEO & CO-FOUNDER, e27
- Gene Soo, CO-FOUNDER & DIRECTOR, STARTUPSHK
- Catherine Chiang, ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT, SUMITOMO CORPORATION EQUITY ASIA
- Ambi Labs Limited
- Avrio Solutions Co Ltd
- DKJ Company Limited
- Mechanical Amoeba Ltd
- S4BB Limited
- Spottly Limited
- Starling Labs Limited
- Start: Tuesday, 11 March, 2014 06:00 p.m.
- End: Tuesday, 11 March, 2014 09:30 p.m.
- Venue: PaperClip HK 3/F, Nam Wo Hong Building, 148 Wing Lok Street Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Country: Hong Kong
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Register here
- Organizer: e27