The world’s large e-commerce event lands in Hong Kong, creating the one industry conference of the year for executives driving e-commerce growth across Asia.
- George Ji, CEO, xiu.com
- Jay Lee, Managing Director – APAC, eBay
- Arthur Chang, Chairman, U-Cosmetics
- Pawoot Pongvitayapanu, MD and Founder, Rakuten TARAD
- Marcelo Wesseler, SVP E-commerce, Singapore Post
- Mark Inkster, Ex-President, Asia and Emerging Markets – Vistaprint
- Paul Teague, M.D. NAOC Ventures, ex-MD Net-a-porter Asia
- Lac Tran, Head of Digital, Web2Asia
- Chris Baker, Managing Director, Totem Media
- Long Wong, COO, UCO
- Bernardine Wu, CEO, Fitforcommerce
- Patrick Deloy, Executive Director, Bluecom
- Tim Dorgan, VP/Managing Director, Peapod Interactive
IRCE Asia delivers 3 days of insight-packed keynote presentations and panels across four session tracks: Market Entry, Improving Marketing and Customer Engagement, Optimizing Sourcing, Fulfilment, and Delivery, and Building Regional Management and Organization. The conference offers multiple networking sessions, evening social events, and pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings to connect with leading industry peers and prospective business partners from across Asia.
For more information or the full brochure and registration details, please contact email@example.com