[Malaysia] RUNWAY 2.0 Malaysia: Present Future
RUNWAY 2.0: 1st Fashion/Tech Event in MalaysiaBy e27 Editorial Staff 19 Jun, 2014
Award-winning digital agency – VLT is hosting an event on the 11th of July 2014 that is entirely fashion & technology centric – in fact it’s Malaysia’s very first fashion/tech event and it is officially endorsed by 3 different governmental bodies (Multimedia Development Corporation, Malaysian Global Innovation and Creativity Centre, and MyCreative Ventures).
The event will be having a panel discussion with 4 different CEO’s, fashion shows by a few local designers, startup showcases, and networking. Our honored industry experts will be discussing on stage about the future of retail in Malaysia, how does the retail industry in Asia/Malaysia need to reinvent itself, what is the next big thing and how far are we from the West.
Confirmed C-suite Discussion Panellists:
– Cheryl Yeoh (CEO of MaGIC)
– Johan Ishak (CEO of MyCreative Ventures)
– Giulio Xiloyannis (MD of Zalora Malaysia)
– Fadza Anuar (CEO of Fashion Valet)
Our confirmed partners are as follows:
– MyCreative Ventures
– MSC Malaysia
– Digital Malaysia
– Malaysian Global Innovation and Creative Centre (MaGIC)
– Tetap Tiara (Jaya One)
– Zalora Malaysia
– Fashion Valet
Light food & drinks will be served during the networking session and registration will begin at 3pm. Seats are limited.
- Start: Friday, 11 July, 2014 03:00 p.m.
- End: Friday, 11 July, 2014 06:00 p.m.
- Venue : Pop, by Jaya One
- Country :Malaysia
- Register here
- Organizer : VLT Kuala Lumpur Sdn. Bhd.