Maximising the Benefits of Cloud Conference in Indonesia
Technology enthusiasts based in Indonesia, here’s an event that might be interesting to you. Softlayer and Echelon alumnus Tandif is co-organizing a cloud conference to gather and discuss all things related to the cloud.By Jacky Yap 17 Sep, 2012
The Cloud Conference will be held on September 27 at JW Marriot Jakarta, with the theme “Maximizing the Benefits of Cloud.” Some of the topics of the conference include determining which one among hybrid, private or public cloud is right for you.
The cloud conference will also feature a session on the introduction to HaaS Cloud — Human as a Service. For all e27 readers, the organizers (thanks Tandif!) are kind enough to offer 30 complementary passes. You can use the code “e27″ when you register for the event.
- Date: 27 September 2012
- Time: 08:00 – 15:00
- Venue: JW Marriott Hotel Jakarta, 3rd Level, Sapphire Room
- Address: Jl. DR Ide Anak Agung Gde Agung Kav. E.1.2 No. 1& 2, Kawasan Mega Kuningan Jakarta Selatan, 12950, Indonesia
- 08:30-09:00 Registration, networking, and morning snack
- 09:00-09:10 Welcome speech
- 09:10-10:00 “Build the Future”
- 10:00-11:00 “Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud or Public Cloud… Which one will be right for you?”
- 11:00-12:00 “Rock Your SoftLayer Cloud with RightScale”
- 12:00-13:10 Lunch Break
- 13:10-14:00 “Intro to HaaS Cloud – Human as a Service”
- 14:00-14:30 Panel Discussion
You can register for the event (with the code “e27″) at the Amiando event page.
SoftLayer United States of America SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. Latest funding: Not specified Investors: Not specified