Infocomm Investments Startup Pitching Event in Manila
Infocomm Investments Pte Ltd is a venture capital firm that manages more than S$200million and builds & invests in global infocomm technology startups.
On the 19th – 20th of June 2014, Infocomm Investments team members will be visiting Manila to drive awareness among tech teams & start-ups for JFDI (Joyful Frog Digital Incubator), an accelerator program run in partnership with Infocomm Investments. The team will also be keen to meet startups seeking Series A or B investment.
An Invaluable Experience
Entrepreneurs and teams ready to pitch are welcome and will be given the opportunity. Through 1-on-1 interaction with Infocomm Investment team members, founders / teams have the opportunity to receive feedback for creating, growing and funding a tech startup.
Who should participate?
Entrepreneurs and teams thinking of joining the JFDI Accelerator program or looking to raise Series A/B rounds, are encouraged to pitch.
Date: 19th – 20th June 2014
0900-1200hrs: Team pitches to Infocomm Investments
1300-1800hrs: Team pitches to Infocomm Investments
Venue: ASpaceManila 121 Valero Street, Antel Corporate Center, 2202, Makati 1200, Philippines
Registration: To register for a pitching slot, please go to: https://infocomm.typeform.com/to/t4iUyM
– Pitches are to be carried out in English only. [We appreciate your understanding.]
– Startups are free to pitch using laptops or mobile devices.
– Entrepreneurs/teams will be scheduled for a 15 minute pitching session at the above mentioned location.
- Start: Thursday, 19 June, 2014 09:00 a.m.
- End: Thursday, 19 June, 2014 05:00 a.m.
- Venue : ASpaceManila 121 Valero Street, Antel Corporate Center, 2202, Makati 1200, Philippines
- Country :Philippines
- Register here
- Organizer : Infocomm Investments