[Singapore] Backstage Pass by Peatix - The $ Edition
The $ Edition: Make more, save more for your indie eventBy e27 Editorial Staff 15 Aug, 2014
Organising an indie event? At our seventh Backstage Pass, three speakers share experiences you can learn from to make more money, and at the same time, save money.
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers – exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. RSV-Pea at http://backstagepass7.peatix.com today!
Hear from three experienced speakers:
1. Clarence Chan of Bandwagon.sg: Crossing over from a free to paid event, to a full-house success.
2. Ellen Goel of Adult Playground: The secret sauce to applying for government funding and recruiting an army of volunteers (seriously, they’ve got 200 signed up with more on the waiting list!).
3. Bonnie Spalding, a pricing expert: Applying creative pricing approaches to ticketing to increase sales.
Register to get:
NETWORK: Let your hair loose after a day’s work and meet with folks with a flair for organising events.
LEARN: Gain tips on how you can balance your event’s budget by making more money and driving costs low.
ENGAGE: You’ve got the floor for 60 seconds to share/pitch your event idea and find future collaborators!
DINNER: Savour a delicious catered Caribbean platter over good conversations.
- Start: Thursday, 11 September, 2014 06:45 p.m.
- End: Thursday, 11 September, 2014 09:45 p.m.
- Venue : Lime House,2 Jiak Chuan Road, Singapore 089260
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Peatix
Peatix United States of America Peatix is a global event registration platform that provides event organizers with powerful tools to create, promote, manage and sell out events of all sizes Latest funding: Not specified Investors: Not specified