[Singapore] Bitcoin 101, Casual Introduction Meetup
Learn about the basics of Bitcoin in a casual settingBy e27 Editorial Staff 04 Jun, 2014
Stop by Bartini Kitchen from 5pm to 8pm to learn about Bitcoin. Enthusiast David Moskowitz of Coin Republic will be there to help you understand the basics and even get your first coins. You can also use your bitcoin to purchase drinks and food at the restaurant.
- Start: Tuesday, 17 June, 2014 05:00 p.m.
- End: Tuesday, 17 June, 2014 08:00 p.m.
- Venue : Bartini Kitchen, 29 Boon Tat Street
- Country :Singapore
- E-mail :[email protected]
- Organizer : Coin Republic, Cloud Mining Singapore, Coin of Sale
Learn the basics of what Bitcoin the network and currency is, how to get them, how to store them and how to use them. Beginners very welcome!