[Singapore] Bookkeeping appreciation with QBO Harmony
The session will cover everything you need to do-it-yourself bookkeeping in the first year of operation with QuickBooks Online Harmony.By e27 Editorial Staff 15 Jul, 2014
Join Futurebooks for an introduction to bookkeeping with live demo of QuickBooks Online Harmony. Sponsored by Intuit Singapore.
- Start: Friday, 25 July, 2014 04:00 p.m.
- End: Friday, 25 July, 2014 05:30 p.m.
- Venue : JFDI.Asia, 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent #05-16, Singapore 139951
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Futurebooks
Who should attend:
An overview for first-time directors of companies who have just started or plan to start a company in Singapore in the next 6 months.
What the session will cover:
The session will introduce basic bookkeeping principles. These include:
– roles and responsibilities;
– awakening your inner CFO;
– understanding the transaction DNA;
– tracking expenses and revenues;
– when outsourcing bookkeeping makes sense;
– live demo of how to make it all easier with QBO Harmony.
How the session is organised:
The presentation with a live demo of QBO Harmony will take approximately one hour, followed by questions and discussion. Further questions can be answered after.
About the speakers:
George Mathew is the Managing Consultant at Futurebooks. A Chartered Accountant by training, George understands the business landscape and keeps in regular contact with directors, shareholders and employees of startups. He is also a licensed immigration officer.