eTail Asia aims to give you real tangible insights on e-commerce from the leading online retailers based in Asia. The event focuses on quality content, retailer only networking, incisive debate and industry leading speakers.
Key Reasons To Attend:
- Attend on 12th March to hear real case studies from retailers who have had success in Asia. Plus get the opportunity to ask your pertinent questions in intimate formats such as the Creative Boardroom.
- On the 13th March you will get a comprehensive step by step guide on how to successfully grow your e-commerce business internationally.
- Myungjo Choi, Managing Director (South East Asia), Facebook
- Jonathan Yabut, Chief Marketing Officer, AirAsia
- Gary Wheelhouse, Head of Digital, Harvey Norman
- Saran Chatterjee, Head of Product Management, Flipkart
- Patrick Steinbrenner, Head of Onsite Marketing, Zalora
- Pawoot (Pom) Pongvitayapanu, CEO, Tarad.com(Rakuten)
The first day of the main conference will start with focusing on the macro-landscape of the Asian eCommerce ecosystem, covering investments into the region, latest digital trends, logistics and fulfillment challenges and customer data analytics, this will cover the essential fundamentals of eCommerce success in Asia. Consolidating your foundations and perfecting the fundamental pillars of eCommerce is what many would like to do but few have achieved. Day 1 afternoon will also give you the flexibility of formats of discussing your most pertinent topics in intimate formats such as the Creative Boardroom to really make your experience worthwhile.
The second day of the conference will be digging into online marketing and give you a comprehensive step by step exemplar model of the successful strategies proven to work. From engagement, to onsite user experience to conversion, the thought-leaders of the eCommerce world will share with you their experiences on optimizing customer experience and effectively integrating their multi-channels to create a seamless marketing campaign. You will also have the opportunity to hear from experts in the hottest regions such as China and India to capitalize on the opportunities of cross-border international eCommerce.