Future of Business, Force of Technology & Power of Innovation (Launch and Inaugural Session of The Innovators Network)
Singapore-based enterprises are today faced with tremendous challenges from global competition, industry disruption and factor constraints. Yet, at the same time, emerging powerful digital technologies and innovative business models present incredible opportunities to capture new value, markets and consumers. The world is transforming from the industrial economy to the innovation economy, where the fundamental rules of business and industries are constantly being re-written. How can enterprises use innovation to exploit and avoid being disrupted by this hyper-speed and technology-powered environment?
Join us at this inaugural Innovate Now! Session by The Innovators Network where you will learn valuable insights on:
- How to exploit the most powerful trends in business
- Which game-changing technologies enterprises can leverage on
- How to transform your organisation into an innovative one
- Start: Wednesday, 14 May, 2014 08:30 a.m.
- End: Wednesday, 14 May, 2014 01:00 p.m.
- Venue : Singapore Business Federation (Seminar Room 2, 21st Floor) Keppel Towers, 10 Hoe Chiang Rd, Singapore 089315
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : The Innovators Network
Speakers and panelists include:
- Leslie Loh, Red Dot Ventures
- Charlie Ang, The Innovators Institute
- Mohan Belani, e27
- Wong Su-Yen, Marsh & McLennan
- Natalie Turner, Entheo Network
- Balaji Ramanujam, (formerly from) 3M
- Kavita Gandhi, SEAS
- Ted Chan, Thinking Trends