[Singapore] Lean StartIN
A two-day workshop to quickly launch and test your business idea through rapid experimentation.By e27 Editorial Staff 18 Jun, 2014
Want to jumpstart your business idea? In the spirit of supporting brave entrepreneurs we are hosting a two-day innovation workshop focused on the Lean Startup method. Intuit’s Innovation Leader, Ben Blank, will lead a hands-on session where you will learn:
– Lean Startup concepts like rapid experimentation and minimum viable product
– Intuit’s Design for Delight (D4D) methodology
– How to fail fast, fail often, fail cheap, so you get to success faster
We promise you will make dramatic progress on your startup idea, and increase your chances for success. Just like Startup Weekend, hackathons, and other startup events, we’ll provide a fun and engaging environment.
Please visit our event page for the schedule and further information: http://leanstartin.peatix.com
- Start: Saturday, 5 July, 2014 10:00 a.m.
- End: Sunday, 6 July, 2014 05:00 p.m.
- Venue : The Hub Singapore
- Country :Singapore
- E-mail :[email protected]
- Register here
- Discount Code :echelonsg2014
- Organizer : Intuit