[Singapore] Picking a company secretary for your startup
Apart from eating up my start-up funds, what role can a company secretary play?By e27 Editorial Staff 05 Jun, 2014
Join us for our two hour compliance tour, covering how to make the most of a chartered company secretary. Sponsored by
Apart from eating up my start-up funds, what role can a company secretary play? How do I tell the difference when there are so many ‘me-too’ company secretaries?
- Start: Thursday, 26 June, 2014 06:30 p.m.
- End: Thursday, 26 June, 2014 08:00 p.m.
- Venue : Plug-in@Blk71 (71 Ayer Rajah Crescent #05-16 Singapore 139951)
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : Futurebooks
Who should attend:
Local and foreign directors who want to understand a company secretary can guide decisions in a Singapore private limited company.
What the session will cover:
The session will cover different startup scenarios, and how a company secretary applies to each.
– role of a company secretary;
– who can act as company secretary;
– what makes a good secretary tick;
– important events each company need to comply with annually;
– filing changes on the ACRA website.
How the session is organised:
The presentation will take approximately two hours, followed by an hour of questions and discussion. Further questions can be answered after or before the session by commenting below.
About the speaker:
Nigel Joseph has been exposed to the company law of various countries such as Qatar, UK and India where he has professionally worked at over a span of nine years. At Futurebooks, the Consultant manages a suite of services from incorporation to ongoing compliance, immigration and conducts training for client representatives on the use of applications in the various fields.