[Singapore] Startup Testing Preview
The Startup Testing Preview is a 1-day workshop to help aspiring entrepreneurs taste what it’s like to test their ideas.By e27 Editorial Staff 02 Jul, 2014
The Startup Testing Preview
12 July, 2014
The Startup Testing Preview is a 1-day workshop to help aspiring entrepreneurs taste what it’s like to test their ideas. The workshop is based on our 20-day flagship programme ‘The Testing Ground’
So what will you learn?
You’ll Test Customers the Lean Startup Way:
- What are the top principles of Lean Startup that you can apply immediately to your startup
- How to correctly identify a customer-problem pair for testing
- How to find the weakest link in your startup idea that will cause it to fail
- How to hack your tests for your startup using the concept of the Minimum Viable Product
- How to figure out your customer acquisition strategy
- How to prevent your biases from clouding your judgement
- How to ask questions so that customers don’t lie to you
- How to interpret your test results for the most learning possible
- What to do if customers reject your startup idea
- Start: Saturday, 12 July, 2014 09:00 a.m.
- End: Saturday, 12 July, 2014 05:30 p.m.
- Venue : 38B Orchard Road Singapore 238836
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : The Testing Ground
The schedule would be:
9 am – introduction and forming of teams
9.30 am – Workshop: What is Lean Startup and How to Test Your Startup Idea:
11 am to 1 pm Get out of the Building!
1 to 1.30 pm: Workshop: How to build a MVP and How to Pivot
1.30 to 2.30 pm: Mentorship Intensive – get the mentor’s help with your experiments
2.30-4.30 pm: Get out of the building!
4.30 pm – Presentation and Wrap Up
530pm – End of Preview Session