Love working with code? Speak geek? Then these might be the right jobs for you!
Happy job hunting, e27 Community!
- We’re looking for a Technical Lead with full-stack experience to run our Tech Team of 8-10 engineers. As Technical Lead you’ll manage a team to develop, improve and maintain our web and mobile platforms. You’ll be working on products ranging from probability engines, location-based algorithms, referral programs, booking systems and more. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be hands-on and also manage, you should expect to spend 70% of your time developing and the other 30% managing and mentoring your team.
Salary (SGD): 5.5K – 6.5K per month (US$3,920-4,633)
- Take lead in improving database by maintaining, evaluating, and refining the transaction processing model
- Assist application design by contributing expertise to applications, operations, and technical support teams
- Maintain the quality and performance of the database gathered by planning, monitoring, and improving performance
Salary (USD): Not specified
- Imagine, wireframe, and design new features
- Explore cutting edge tech including machine learning and bots
- Design the interface of our application across Web, Android, and iOS
- Dig into user data to keep improving quality
- Strategise with our team to monetise while keeping core features free
- View and contribute to the entrepreneurial journey and development of our whole startup, across tech, design, and marketing Share your ideas and knowledge with the eager members of the team and mentor other designers
- Be supported to learn and grow towards your goals, whatever they may be!
Salary (USD): 500 – 1K per month
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance highly innovative and user friendly e-commerce website according to the specification and standard provided
- To start and compete projects development on a scheduled basis with the highest standard of quality
- Manage source codes version control and provide code reviews for quality assurance
- Keep up to date with latest web technologies, trends and programming techniques
Salary (MYR): 6.3K – 8.5K per month (US$1,418-1,914)
- Responsible for unit test integration testing, refactoring and code reviews
Salary (SGD): 600 – 900 per month (US$427-641)
Looking for other openings? Search for more jobs.
And are you a startup with job openings? Post them here.
Thanks and keep visiting e27 for more job openings!
Featured Image Credit: Gratisography