To kick-off the the event, the DEMO Asia Team are holding a series of auditions for companies looking to pitch at the event proper. The first of such auditions will be held at Plug-in@Blk71. Here are the event details:
Date: Thursday, 10 November 2011
Time: 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Venue: Plug-in@Blk71, Block 71 Ayer Rajah Crescent #02-18 (Gothere.sg)
The audition format are as follows:
- Two categories at the auditions: Launch – for companies to launch their market-ready product, Alpha Pitch – for individuals/groups/startups with prototypes/concepts
- Participants get six (6) minutes to demonstrate their concept, product and technology to a panel of judges
- No PowerPoint slides but images or a short video clip to support the presentation are allowed
- Successful applicants will get to launch at Demo Asia 2012 to global press, investors, corporates, strategic partners and buyers
- Auditions are free
- Fees will apply to successful companies selected for DEMO 2012 (Launch S$3,500, Alpha S$2,500)
Limited scholarships are available and this will help offset a portion of the fees. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit http://demo.asia/2012/scholarship/ to find out more.
Audition slots are limited. If you or your company would like to pitch at these audtions, please contact Mr Herbert Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your slots.