Get In The Ring is a worldwide podium for startups to raise capital, and is a featured event of Global Entrepreneurship Week. It’s a global movement organised in over 50 countries with an aim to connect promising startups into contact with investors, VCs, and entrepreneurs.
This event main objective is to showcase the extraordinary potential of Indonesia’s entrepreneurs amongst fellow entrepreneurs and investors and to introduce a groundbreaking pitching concept. Startups getting in the ring will battle it out, one on one, during five different rounds. Each round focuses on a relevant topic that all investors are interested in. The winner will represent Indonesia in Regional round and grab a chance to represent Asia in International Round and to secure €1,000,000 (One Million Euro) investment.
Get In The Ring Indonesia will be joined by seasoned judging panels:
1. Martin Talvari, CSO at Slush Finland
2. Pahala N. Mansury*, Managing Partner of Finance and Strategy at PT. Bank Mandiri Tbk
3. Roderick Purwana, Director at Venture arm of Sinarmas
4. Wempy Dyocta Koto, CEO of Wardour and Oxford, Venture Capitalist at Systec Group
5. Wilson Cuaca, Co-founder and managing partner of East Venture.