Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 15 Nov 2018
4xLabs, a fintech start-up that develops global solutions for money services businesses, is looking for a driven and highly organised Product Intern who can support the team and help refine our product vision into a roadmap with actionable tasks. As a Product Intern, you will have the opportunity to work with cross-cultural and multi-functional teams across different countries, and effect a real impact on the evolution of our product through your input and insights. Our ideal candidate is hungry to learn, eager to overcome challenges and possesses a positive attitude.
Write in to us with your resume at [email protected] if you would like to apply to this role.
- Translate business and market insights into product requirements
- Perform testing and support the development of new features for our applications
- Track and report bugs, as well as recommend product improvements
- Define, analyze and track metrics and key performance indicators
- Support engineering, sales and marketing teams as required
- Working knowledge of software quality assurance, technical support, software development lifecycle and software engineering
- Analytical problem-solver who is data-driven
- Good communicator and team player
- Highly adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Preferably possess a Masters or degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Effective hands-on multi-tasker
- Interested in fintech start-up culture
- Ability to work part or full-time for up to six months
- International applicants must be eligible for the Singapore Work Holiday Pass
What's It Like To Work At 4xLabs?
We'll let our past interns do the talking. Read about their experiences below: