Salary (USD) 5K - 9K
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 24 Oct 2018
We're looking for the right individual who has the passion and desire to crack the code for this
very hot space in AI and Big Data.
6Estates engineers build tools and solutions that ensure the delivery of high quality software for our stakeholders. For someone who wants to learn and grow, this role provides you the unique opportunity to work along with all the experts of different fields.
As a Research Scientist, you will work with team of talents to design, architect, and help to maintain Enterprise solutions on the big data analytics platform. You will also touch on researching, introducing new technologies and ideas and integrating your amazing innovations and algorithms into our production systems.
1. Master/PhD in ML/NLP or related fields
2. Proficient in Python or C/C++.
3. Experience in NLP technologies & the handling of unstructured text
4. Proficient in common ML algorithms and neural networks
5. Proficient in common ML frameworks, such as pytorch, keras or tensorflow
6. Effective communication skills - Fluent in Chinese and English
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [email protected]