Salary (SGD) 2.3K - 2.3K
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 08 Nov 2018
1. Reporting on opportunities to executive team and directors
2. Expanding project offering and enhancing the quality of existing projects
3. Participating in project scoping, quotation and tender application process including design, submission and review
4. Meeting with internal & external stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
5. Developing and implementing strategy for the project team, including developing a robust opportunity prospection & project plan
6. Understanding how different projects interlink and overlap
7. Reporting on opportunity, project performance to executive team and directors
8. Identifying opportunities for continual improvement
9. Developing industry partnerships
10. Ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld
11. Meeting with internal & external stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
12. Gathering feedback and presenting solution
13. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects
14. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
15. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
16. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
1. Min. Bachelor degree. Ideally in Computer Science.
2. Around 5 years of relevant experience
3. Able to communicate in English and Bahasa Indonesia proficiently. Chinese language proficiency is an advantage.
4. Must have relevant enterprise ICT solution background. Experience within AI industry is an added advantage.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [email protected]