Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 3 Applicant(s)
Posted: 14 Jan 2019
What you'll do
* assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
* monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
* develop financial and tax strategies
* manage the capital request and budgeting processes
* develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
* manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
* oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
* manage any third parties to which functions have been outsourced
* oversee the company's financial and account transaction processing systems
* implement operational best practices
* oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
* supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
* oversee the issuance of financial information
* report financial results to the board of directors
* understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
* monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
* construct and monitor reliable control systems
* maintain appropriate insurance coverage
* ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
* ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
* maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
* monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
* arrange for debt and equity financing
* participate in conference calls with the investment community
* maintain banking relationships
* represent the company with investment bankers and investors
What you are/have/will be:
* Minimum Degree qualification in Finance / Accounting with CPA/ ACCA /ICAEW membership qualification will be added advantages.
* Minimum 6-8 years of Big 4 accounting firm audit experience at the Senior II or Assistant Manager level
* Strong in financial analysis.
* Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards, tax regulations, laws and any other compliance requirements.
* Accountable and adopts a 'business-owner' work mentality.
* Has excellent communication skills and can engage with diverse people.
* Highly organized with excellent time management and scheduling skills.
* Meticulous and excellent project management skills.