Salary (SGD) 4K - 6K
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 30 Nov 2018
99.co is looking for a Frontend Engineer to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
Front End Developer who can utilise HTML, CSS and jQuery to develop effective user interfaces on the company website and mobile apps released to the public. The successful candidate will work closely with our web development and software design teams to update the website and internal web tools to make them more efficient. The front end developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
What you'll do:
* Partner closely with our Product Design, Backend Engineering teams and Product Managers to develop effective user interfaces for our digital platform; both web and mobile application.
* Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
* Review app and feature coding and plan future website upgrades with the various teams.
* Assist in the development of applications and features that will be put on the website and in internal functions as well
* Create innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability.
* Taking lead on projects, as needed.
What you are/have/will be:
* BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline preferred but not required. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute.
* Keen eye in design, ability to empathise and make user's digital home search experience amazing.
* Proficient in JS frameworks such as React.JS, Angular, Backbone, Ember, etc.
* Proficient in CSS preprocessors such as SASS, Stylus, Less, etc.
* Proficient building pipelines such as Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, etc.
* Equipped with knowledge in React.JS preferred
* Detail-oriented or who reads everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application ;)