Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 2 Applicant(s)
Posted: 15 Jun 2016
As an iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing new features from scratch and participating in product decisions for 99.co, work with our creative team to execute pixel perfect designs. You will also be required to track down and resolve issues, improve the stability and performance of the app and keep up with the latest SDK, devices, tools and conventions.
Email us with the subject “Hire Me (iOS Engineer)!” to apply for this job opening. Please include a short introduction about yourself, your resume and a link to your portfolio (eg. GitHub/Bitbucket), especially if you have projects that you've worked on outside of school or official work. We'd love to see your work! :)
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for.
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF
- You understand user experience is more than pixels
- You can distill complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions
- You are a strong software engineer
- Expertise in iOS development
- You are passionate about mobile development
- You thrive in an startup environment and embrace change
- You read everything and will paste an html peace character somewhere in your application.