Salary (SGD) 4K - 6K
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 14 Sep 2018
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our software engineering team. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn-on-the-job.
The core responsibility of the candidate is to contribute to the engineering efforts of the firmware that run in our embedded devices. The firmware that the candidate will develop will form the heart of the entire system because that controls every single aspect of Ackcio’s solutions. Every single day, our engineers put in a lot of effort to design, research, implement, and test novel algorithms that make our systems intelligent and last for years on small batteries. Together with the rest of the team, the candidate will..
· Design, implement, and test the firmware of our embedded devices.
· Conduct real-life experiments to evaluate the systems.
· Programming experience in C/C++.
· Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
· Experience in TI RTOS, Contiki, wireless communications and mesh networks will be an added advantage.
· Work with a talented team of a deep-tech startup.
· Cool working space with lots of friendly people.
· Free coffee every single day.