Salary (USD) 4.5K - 8K
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 11 Jan 2019
As a NLP Engineer in AiChat you will contribute to the development of innovative products, based on state-of-the-art technologies, and able to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Design and implement strategies for search engines in natural language.
- Analyze and implement strategies for data extraction.
- Build, train and refine NLP models customized for specific clients and scenarios.
- Perform comprehensive testing and QA on the NLP modules.
- Provide NLP support for English languages.
- Introduce new techniques, technologies and standards as needed.
- Contribute to the design and development of our products.
- Participate in the development and implementation of scalable, robust and fault-tolerant Python applications.
- Demonstrated experience with Natural Language technologies and engines (SPACY,NTLK is a plus).
- Knowledge about NLP processes (Entity Recognition, Parsing)
- Experience with Data Mining and Text Mining (Structured and unstructured data).
- Familiarity with Semantic Technologies.
- Experience in Python development and open source ML/math toolkits such as scikit-learn,TF, MLlib, NumPy
- Written and oral communication skills in English.
- MSc or BSc in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline (or equivalent), preferred.
- Knowledge about OWL, RDF, SPARQL, semantic repositories,
- Knowledge about Ontology management and construction, reusing freely available ontologies.
- Knowledge about other NLP toolkits (Stanford NLP, CoreNLP, OpenNLP,gensim, NLTK,…)
- Knowledge on Speech Recognition.
- Experience with Java EE, Spring and Maven.
- Experience with implementation of REST APIs.