Salary (SGD) 3K - 6.5K
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 04 Nov 2018
What we are looking for:
- Passionate about working with and learning new technology
- Someone who has strong business logic.
- Loves Programming and challenging the status Quo.
- Someone who enjoys collaboration, knowledge sharing, supporting and helping.
- Positive attitude and passionate, help grow the business and foster the right engineering culture.
- Great communicator, quick learner and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to contribute to end-to-end i.e. design, development, and support.
- Able to multitask and work on con-current projects.
You will have all or some of the following experiences:
- 3-5+ Years' experience with PHP and Node.js
- 2+ Years experience with Laravel (features, architectural design patterns and middleware)
- Previous experience developing SaaS platforms on AWS or Azure.
- Knowledge of modern development principles and best practices (Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, SOLID Principles, unit testing, continuous integration and deployment)
- Release & Configuration management practices, git and CI/CD.
- Experience in testing and test frameworks.
- Experience in designing database schemas
- Experience with large databases, preferably Cassandra/MySQL
- Experience with NOSQL databases and related implementations
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Previous experience with BitBucket and GIT
- Bonus if you have Chatbot/ Machine learning/ Natural Language Processing/ Python coding experience