Salary (SGD) Not specified
Full Time | 5 Applicant(s)
Posted: 26 Jul 2018
Arcstone is constantly seeking new opportunities to bring our technology to more clients and better meet their varied manufacturing needs. In order to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, Arcstone requires exceptional talent ever ready to assume key roles. We are looking for talented problem solvers who not only bring creative and practical solutions to the table, but who are always passionate to learn on the job.
As Business Development Manager, you will be working with a diverse and dedicated team in driving Arcstone’s growth both locally and regionally. You will be directly responsible for the development and execution of business strategies across a variety of functions from sales and marketing to growth and long-term development. Apart from working closely with our developer team to understand and continually improve our product, you will also be client facing to better understand our customer’s needs and ensure that Arcstone is always developing on the cutting edge of features to deliver the best outcomes and performance for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
• Define, devise and execute business development strategies including growth and marketing, partnerships, customer acquisition, pipeline building and account planning
• Building the Arcstone business by pro-actively targeting new clients and markets, hereby securing and building new clients
• Developing the existing client portfolio by closely working with them, understanding their needs and ensuring optimal support/follow-up
• Interact directly with our partners and clients to develop and deliver proposals, presentations and demos
• Analyze market data to identify trends/opportunities and develop strategic direction for Arcstone
• Developing a sales strategy to identify new leads and build relationships with current and potential clients
• Work closely with management to report and review progress and quarterly targets
• Occasionally attend/present/speak on conferences
• BA/BS from a globally recognized university. We are looking for folks who have succeeded academically and professionally at the highest levels.
• Experience or background in sales/business management or relevant areas
• Proven track record in pro-actively securing new business opportunities and driving multiple time-sensitive projects under a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills; able to build, maintain and leverage positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude
• Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape; flexible with no 9 to 5 mentality
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
• Comprehensive understanding of the manufacturing industry or a willingness to gain deep knowledge in a short span of time
• Willingness to travel
The Right Fit:
We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission.
Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and that means looking for someone with truly amazing potential and can grow along with the rest of the company.
Please read the requirements carefully before submitting your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!