Salary (SGD) Not specified
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 26 Jul 2018
As a Digital Manufacturing Analyst, you will be working with a dedicated team to ensure that our tools best meet the needs of customers. You will be directly responsible for designing, building and deploying Arcstone products to cater to specific manufacturing needs, and work closely with our customers to support the use of our products in their own facilities. The Digital Manufacturing Analyst plays a key role as Arcstone’s bridge between product and customer, and will have the opportunity to ensure that the value of our toolsets is maximised to deliver the best outcomes for our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work directly with the customer to brainstorm, design, build and deploy analytics models, dashboards and reporting tools
• Work with the development team to design new formulations and algorithms to better monitor and improve manufacturing operations
• Guide, train and support customers' use of Arcstone's toolsets to maximize the value of all data collected
• Identifying and resolving any client-side issues with active engagement and communication
• Manage Manufacturing Deployment Analysts (MDAs) who are helping to roll out Arcstone's tools and validate incoming data from the production floor
• BA/BS from a globally recognized university. We are looking for folks who have succeeded academically and professionally at the highest levels.
• Experience working with large datasets and performing analysis, generating reports and KPI setup and maintenance
• Familiar with using SQL for data extraction, calculations and data retrieval for further analysis
• Ideally 1-3 years working experience in a manufacturing setting focused around data, process and/or manufacturing improvements
• Interest in leveraging data for analysis, improvements and optimization
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to tactfully influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts
• Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape; flexible with no 9 to 5 mentality
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
• Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude
• Willingness to travel
The Right Fit:
We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission.
Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and that means looking for someone with truly amazing potential and can grow along with the rest of the company.
Please read the requirements carefully before submitting your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!