Salary (IDR) Not specified
Full Time | 2 Applicant(s)
Posted: 26 Jul 2018
As a Manufacturing Deployment Analyst, you will be directly responsible for guiding our customers in their deployment, use and integration of Arcstone’s toolsets. You will be working closely with our team of talented developers and Digital Manufacturing Analysts to ensure that customers are able to maximise the value of our products and smoothly integrate it with their own processes. An MDA is the first point of contact between customers and Arcstone, providing them with close guidance and support as well as collecting feedback and data to better enhance our toolsets and capabilities.
What you’ll be doing:
• Work directly with customers to setup and deploy Arcstone's toolsets on their facilities
• Work closely with Digital Manufacturing Analysts (DMAs) to help configure workflows, dashboards and validate data coming through Arcstone's toolsets
• Guide customers on how to use Arcstone's tools, perform training and run data review sessions
• Identifying and resolving any on-site issues with active engagement and communication
• Be on-site at customer's factories to coordinate with Arcstone's overseas developers for customization and feedback
• Collect and evaluate data and feedback from customers to continually improve Arcstone’s toolsets
• Proven track record of working with data in collection and validation preferred
• Friendly and customer-centric attitude
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to tactfully influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence projects in a team environment
• Able to learn how to use new software quickly
• A demonstrated passion for manufacturing and production
• Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape; flexible with no 9 to 5 mentality
• Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver, able to handle stress with a positive attitude
• Team player with a no ego and collaborative attitude
• Willingness to travel
The Right Fit:
We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission.
Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and that means looking for someone with truly amazing potential and can grow along with the rest of the company.
Please read the requirements carefully before submitting your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!