Salary (INR) Not specified
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 30 Jul 2018
POSITION IN MOHALI, INDIA
In order to provide the best possible solutions to our clients, Arcstone requires exceptional talent ever ready to assume key roles in meeting our client’s varied manufacturing needs. We are looking for talented problems solvers that can not only bring creative and practical solutions, but also ones that are always passionate to learn on the job.
As a Software Developer, you will be working with a talented team in creating customized software solutions for our clients. You will be directly responsible for the development of new modules and features directly related to the manufacturing shop floor and any of the necessary functions as required by existing, new or internally designed features and modules.
You will also be client facing to perform onsite fact finding and interviews to ensure that Arcstone is always developing on the cutting edge of features to be used across different manufacturing facilities regardless of the industry involved. In addition to new client work, you will also be pulled into the research and development of the company as we’re currently in process of developing ground-breaking work on the utilization of machine learning and artificial intelligence for the manufacturing industry.
What you’ll be doing:
• Devise and develop software solutions to solve present and potential manufacturing problems utilizing the some of the world’s most advanced IoT sensors and tools
• Liaise with our engineers to iterate constantly to maximize value for the customer, always.
• Work with a global team to solve some of world’s most complex manufacturing problems and to coordinate, develop and integrate solutions that have a direct impact on the manufacturing floor
• Research and propose the right technologies and architecture for new projects
• Perform work requests for software changes and enhancements
• Relentlessly and swiftly execute on deliverables with precision and good judgment
• BS/MS from a globally recognized university. We are looking for folks who have succeeded academically and professionally at the highest levels
• Knowledge of C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET/SQL is a plus
• Knowledge of Databases/Web Applications/WPF is a plus
• Knowledge of MSSQL and Entity Framework
• Not afraid of long hours; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude
• Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
• No ego attitude with a willingness to jump into any task as needed
The Right Fit:
We at Arcstone are extremely passionate about the product, the service we provide for our customers, and the transformation we are making in the manufacturing industry. We are looking for people who can bring that same level of passion and zeal for our mission.
Our core belief is to hire the right person for the company, and that means looking for someone with truly amazing potential and can grow along with the rest of the company.
Please read the requirements carefully before submitting your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!