Salary (SGD) 3K - 5K
Full Time | 2 Applicant(s)
Posted: 17 Jul 2017
CDNetworks is a global content delivery network with fully integrated Cloud Security DDoS protection and web application firewall. Our mission is to transform the Internet into a secure, reliable, scalable, and high-performing Application Delivery Network.
CDNetworks accelerates more than 40,000+ websites and cloud services over a network of more than 200+ global PoPs in established and emerging markets including China and SEA. We have been serving enterprise customers for more than 15 years across industries such as gaming, finance,
e-commerce, high tech, manufacturing, and media. CDNetworks offices are located in Singapore, the US, UK, South Korea, China, and Japan.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cdnetworks.com.sg
We are seeking a driven and talented Marketing Analyst / Marketing Manager to join our team.
This position is responsible for defining a comprehensive marketing roadmap and developing campaigns for diverse markets across Southeast Asia and the Pacific region. You will work with global marketing teams and external agencies to execute a spectrum of online and offline activities. You will also conduct accurate research, reporting and analysis of campaign performances so as to enable the Marketing function to make efficient and adequate responses to market challenges.
We’re looking for a pro-active team player with excellent communication skills, a flair for creativity and a keen eye for detail.
Our Marketing Team focuses on driving distinct messaging and consistent value proposition of our technology to target audiences across multiple channels. The team plays a pivotal role in demand generation, content creation, building market awareness, growing thought leadership and increasing customer acquisition.
A career in CDNetworks provides challenging work and various opportunities to develop your skills, expertise and grow to your fullest potential. We offer a collaborative environment with exposure across a broad range of marketing functions.
Your scope of work will vary depending on skill set, experience and business needs.
This role focuses on the tactical planning and execution of marketing initiatives within the Southeast Asia and Pacific region. You will work closely with global teams and external agencies to develop CDNetworks' lead generation and market awareness objectives.
• Expand our online presence and drive traffic into our website via the enhancement of website content and keyword optimisation, etc.
• Manage marketing automation tools and its integration with other platforms e.g. CRM system
• Oversee content creation in the form of whitepapers, case studies, brochures, trade articles, videos and press releases.
• Launch targeted email marketing campaigns to generate and nurture qualified leads.
• Plan and execute various events across the region, including networking sessions, seminars, speaking engagements and trade shows.
• Oversee marketing-generated inbound leads, ensuring that the database is comprehensive and well-segmented for targeting purposes.
• Perform tracking, analysis, forecasting and reporting of marketing activities.
• Identify trends and insights to optimize marketing performance.
• Formulate and develop budgets and strategic plans for marketing programs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Mass Communications or related disciplines.
• At least 3 – 5 years years of experience in integrated marketing roles, preferably within a B2B environment. Candidates with less experience may be considered for junior positions.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce would be ideal.
• Working knowledge of marketing automation tool Eloqua is mandatory.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• Meticulous and highly organised, with strong project coordination skills.
• Knowledge in HTML, Adobe Photoshop or other graphic editing software would be a plus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Here are just a few of our benefits that we are proud to provide our team with at CDNetworks:
• Exciting opportunities to travel overseas for business meetings, events and exhibitions, collaboration with our global offices on various initiatives and visit our HQ in South Korea for training
• Flexible benefits scheme for health and fitness programmes or personal development courses
• Medical insurance coverage and annual health screenings
• Comprehensive leave benefits
• Monthly mobile allowance
• Monthly team events/meals
• All-access to our well stocked pantry!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you have the following subject line in your application: [e27] - [Marketing Operations Analyst / Marketing Manager]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
The interview process will consist of a phone interview and face-to-face interviews with HR, the team supervisor/manager for the role and the hiring manager.
Depending on the role applied for, there may also be written or technical assessments conducted.
For other job opportunities, do visit our Careers page at http://www.cdnetworks.com.sg/jobs-at-cdnetworks/. Thank you.