Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 3 Applicant(s)
Posted: 14 Sep 2017
CDNetworks is a global content delivery network with fully integrated Cloud Security DDoS protection and web application firewall. Our mission is to transform the Internet into a secure, reliable, scalable, and high-performing Application Delivery Network. CDNetworks accelerates more than 40,000+ websites and cloud services over a network of more than 200+ global PoPs in established and emerging markets including China and SEA. We have been serving enterprise customers for more than 15 years across industries such as gaming, finance,
e-commerce, high tech, manufacturing, and media. CDNetworks offices are located in Singapore, the US, UK, South Korea, China, and Japan.
For more information, please visit: http://www.cdnetworks.com.sg
We are seeking an ambitious, results-oriented Sales / Account Manager who can drive new customer acquisitions as well as foster and develop existing client relationships. You will advocate our solutions for Content, Web, Media Acceleration, as well as Cloud services (Cloud Security, Load Balancers) to companies across the Southeast Asia and Pacific region. You will also have responsibility for revenue growth within an existing portfolio of named accounts.
We're looking for an ambitious, motivated self-starter who has an active interest in technology, people-oriented and would like to be part of a dynamic, fast-growing industry.
This role reports to the Head of Sales, whilst working with various internal teams including Marketing, Technical Consulting, Product Management and Sales Operations.
Our Sales Team articulates compelling value propositions of CDNetworks suite of solutions to meet unique customer needs and resolve critical business challenges. This team will play an integral role in driving incremental business growth, revenue generation, customer acquisition, market penetration and overall customer satisfaction.
A career in CDNetworks provides challenging work and various opportunities to develop your skills and grow to your fullest potential. We offer a collaborative sales environment with positions across Inside Sales, Direct Sales, Account Management, Partnerships Management and Business Development areas.
Your scope of work will vary depending on skill set, experience and business needs.
Key responsibilities of our Sales Team include:
• Converting incoming leads into qualified customer engagements.
• Identifying opportunities for new outbound sales campaigns via prospecting and lead qualification.
• Driving quality opportunities into our sales pipelines, and consistently delivering on sales quota and/or revenue targets.
• Actively own all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting, proposal management, contract negotiation, renewals and deal closures.
• Oversee and manage a portfolio of key accounts to seek additional revenue opportunities.
• Establish long-term strategic and tactical business growth plans, so as to facilitate expansion of market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
• May travel to assigned countries as required.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• At least 2 years experience in direct sales, inside sales or business development roles for IT solutions and services, (Preferably within a B2B SaaS or PaaS environment)
• A good understanding of the Internet infrastructure, cloud services and/or security is highly desired.
• Technical background in engineering or computer science would be a plus.
• Possess strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate effectively with all levels.
• Positive, goal-oriented and comfortable with managing multiple tasks / projects simultaneously.
Lack relevant experience? If you are keen to join CDNetworks and explore a career in technology sales, we would like to hear from you as well!
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Here are just a few of our benefits that we are proud to provide our team with at CDNetworks:
• Exciting opportunities to travel overseas for business meetings, events and exhibitions, collaboration with our global offices on various initiatives and visit our HQ in South Korea for training
• Flexible benefits scheme for health and fitness programmes or personal development courses
• Medical insurance coverage and annual health screenings
• Comprehensive leave benefits
• Monthly mobile allowance
• Monthly team events/meals
• All-access to our well stocked pantry!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS AND INTERVIEW PROCESS
Interested candidates are invited to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that you have the following subject line in your application: [e27] - [Inside Sales / Account Manager]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
The interview process will consist of a phone interview and face-to-face interviews with HR, the team supervisor/manager for the role and the hiring manager.
Depending on the role applied for, there may also be written or technical assessments conducted.
For other job opportunities, do visit our Careers page at http://www.cdnetworks.com.sg/jobs-at-cdnetworks/. Thank you.