Digital Marketer Pro (REMOTE)
650 - 850
Full Time |
Posted: 12 Mar 2017
Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Social Media, Video, Email Marketing, Links Building, Website Analytics, PR, A/B testing, Ads
We are an ambitious and enthusiastic Venture Builder, empowering visionary entrepreneurs to build the best startups in FinTech, EdTech, HealthTech etc, around the globe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work with clients to design and execute new marketing campaigns
- Grow our agency's client base by networking, targeted client research, and other channels
- Participate in and and contribute to the entrepreneurial journey and development of the whole startup
- Share your ideas and knowledge with the eager members of the team
- Be supported to learn and grow towards your goals, whatever they may be
- Available 40 hours/week
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Exciting, dynamic projects to work on
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- A skyrocketing learning curve (We give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Experience working on an international team (Antarctica is the only continent we don’t have a team member on. Antarctic applicants are encouraged!)
- Join our open, collaborative culture (We want to share our knowledge as well as learn from you!)
- Develop your entrepreneurial side
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing / growth hacking
- Passion for staying on the cutting edge of marketing and continuously innovating
- Expertise in techniques including: search engine optimization, content marketing, social media, video, email marketing, links building, website analytics, PR, A/B testing, etc.
- Know-how on advertisements i.e Facebook Ads, Pay Ads and AdWords
- Familiarity with technology and marketing sales with good command of English (written and spoken)
- Experience working remotely or freelancing a plus
PERSONAL QUALITIES (as important as skills!)
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the project and coding, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage well your time
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work on yourself. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back ;-)
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org