UI/UX Designer Pro (REMOTE)
400 - 850
Full Time |
Posted: 11 Mar 2017
Designing web and app interfaces (UI/UX), Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Wordpress,English
We are an ambitious and enthusiastic Venture Builder, empowering visionary entrepreneurs to build the best startups in FinTech, EdTech, HealthTech etc, around the globe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build wireframes, develop optimal user flow and user experience for new apps
- Design the interface of our applications, for Web, Android, and iOS
- Define branding identity
- Work with the marketing team to provide exciting visuals
- View and contribute to the entrepreneurial journey and development of the whole startup. No better way than to learn how to do it yourself now!
- Share your ideas and knowledge with the eager members of the team
- Be supported to learn and grow towards your goals, whatever they may be
- Available full-time (40 hours/week)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Exciting, dynamic projects to work on
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- A skyrocketing learning curve (We give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Experience working on an international team (Antarctica is the only continent we don’t have a team member on. Antarctic applicants are encouraged!)
- Join our open, collaborative culture (We want to share our knowledge as well as learn from you!)
- Develop your entrepreneurial side
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
- Experience designing web and app interfaces (UI/UX)
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Wordpress skills preferred
- Fairly good command of English (written and spoken)
- Experience on a remote team a plus
PERSONAL QUALITIES (as important as skills!)
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the project and coding, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage well your time
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work on yourself. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back ;-)
Apply at: email@example.com