| Hong Kong
Salary (USD) 60K - 75K
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 16 Nov 2017
We are looking for a senior back-end developer to join our team. As a data driven financial technology company with several successful products, you will work with our CTO and development team to enhance and expand our services.
This is a hands-on role which will entail software development as well as designing services and APIs. At Currenxie we have built our own technology stack with strict requirements on quality, scalability and maintainability, your valued input and experience will help us to raise our game even more.
- Develop scalable and highly available back-end systems and infrastructure,
- Work directly with developers and our CTO,
- Build tools to manage, monitor, audit and test systems,
- Take responsibility for deployment and operation of services,
- Have a direct input in design and architecture.
- 8+ years of experience,
- Distributed systems/services expertise especially with financial HA application,
- Familiarity with financial APIs (FIX, SWIFT etc.)
- Good coding skills, preferably with NodeJS/ES6 familiarity,
- Experience with storage and caching, PostreSQL and Redis a plus,
- Has deep knowledge of containerisation and cloud deployment especially AWS,
- Experience in team programming projects, preferably using Git or other VCS,
- Great communication skills,
- Passion for technology and learning new skills,
- You will be an experienced and rounded engineer looking to push your career to the next level in a fast growing and dynamic company.
We offer career progression within a dynamic and rapidly growing financial technology firm. If you think you are a match, we would like to hear from you. Interested candidates should please send their resume with a brief covering letter and expected salary