Senior Growth Manager
Salary (MYR) Not specified
Full Time |
Posted: 22 Aug 2016
Dah Makan makes it easy and affordable to eat healthy everyday. Founded in late 2014, Dah Makan is a "full-stack" food delivery startup based in Kuala Lumpur.
You love food and even more,you love fast growth?
Awesome, you found the right spot here!
dahmakan was launched in early 2015 by passionate foodies, tech geeks and ex-Rocket guys. We have raised several rounds of VC funding from reputable investors to change the way people eat in SEA forever.
As Senior Growth Manager you will lead our growth and marketing team together with our CMO.
Lead our growth:
- Build our growth team and hire the best in marketing, growth, analytics, design, content, business development and corporate sales
- Develop together with our CMO a 12 month marketing plan and lead the execution
- Support in setting up all marketing processes, structures, tracking and metrics
- Conduct customer interviews and research
- Develop creative offline marketing and lead online marketing channels
- Work with Jessica (COO) and Chris (CTO) to prioritise product improvements and the development roadmap
- Work with Jonathan (CEO) on growth strategy and investor reportings
Why joining us:
- Senior role in marketing, key member for the company growth
- Salary + equity: We want that you have ownership in a fast growing company
- Exciting growth phase of a food tech startup
- Passionate and ambitious team
- We work and party together
- Free lunch and dinner made by our Executive Chef
What we expect from you:
- at least 2 years experience in marketing or you have lead a team in either a creative or number driven functions
- Vlookup and pivot tables are your friends
- Unicorn: you are both number affine and very creative
- Highly analytical and data driven: you don’t make decisions based on gut feeling
- Experienced in analytics and tracking tools such as GA
- Hard working and hungry (not just for food)
How to join:
- Develop a 30 days marketing plan to grow dahmakan by 30%
- Send the marketing plan together with your linkedin profile to jon(at)dahmakan.com