- Projects team (x 2) with subskills in Marketing or Business Development
- Product team (x1)
- Projects (x 2): You will be part of the team that design and build up programs that adds value to the attendees, and create the best experience for everyone that participate at the event. This role includes both designing each event component and being responsible for each segments. (Networking, systems, event production, liaising with vendors, etc)
- Marketing: You will be planning & coordinating marketing campaigns for e27 events and media products. This includes planning the strategies for each campaign, crafting out timelines, executing copywriting, testing out ads, pushing collaterals onto various channels, evaluate the performance of each campaigns.
- Business Development: You will be liaising with international exhibitors, sponsors and startups from all across the world. Your role is to assist and support the business development team across communications, service planning & delivery, etc.
- Product (x1): You will be part of the team that helps build up the product for the company. Add value to the company through speaking to our community about the product, crunching and analyzing numbers and data, planning focus groups and speaking to would be users.
There are pros and cons in joining a high-intensity work environment. Unfortunately, it's extremely stressful at peak periods and we need you to pick up things fast and make sound decisions on your own. Hence the selection process is stringent, with only 20% of the applications passing every year.
- Having both good academic grades & being street smart.
- Hardworking! Get stuff done. Period.
- Taking ownership, giving your commitment, good sense of urgency
- Ability to articulate clearly & logically
- Meticulous and a multi-tasker
- Passionate and enthusiastic with tech & startups
- Ability to learn and adapt fast
- Good sense of humour is a plus
- Ability to commit for at least 6 months
- Business, Marketing, Mass Comm or New Media students is a plus