e27 Super Intern Class of 2018
Salary (USD) Not specified
Posted: 22 Dec 2016
Jack of all trades, master of some!
e27 is now the startup ecosystem's go-to platform for insights, connections, talent and funding opportunities. e27 also organises the much-celebrated Echelon conference.
The search for e27's superintern is back, all the more exciting and challenging this year!
For 2018, we are opening up 3 positions for university students who are keen to try out working in the media, events & digital space.
We are searching for passionate, hardworking and motivated interns to join our media platform & events team. There will be an opportunity to convert this internship into full-time position upon the end of the contract after evaluation from the respective managers.
If you love fast-paced environments, getting your hands dirty doing real work, producing something you can be proud to call your own, meeting people and tech companies as well as learning more about start-ups and entrepreneurship, this is for you!
- Programs team (x 2) with subskills in Marketing or Business Development
- Programmes (x 2): You will be part of the team that design and build up programs that adds value to the attendees, and create the best experience for everyone that participate at the event. This role includes both designing each event component and being responsible for each segments. (Networking, systems, event production, liaising with vendors, etc)
- Marketing: You will be planning & coordinating marketing campaigns for e27 events and media products. This includes planning the strategies for each campaign, crafting out timelines, executing copywriting, testing out ads, pushing collaterals onto various channels, evaluate the performance of each campaigns.
There are pros and cons in joining a high-intensity work environment. Unfortunately, it's extremely stressful at peak periods and we need you to pick up things fast and make sound decisions on your own. Hence the selection process is stringent, with only 20% of the applications passing every year.
- Business Development: You will be liaising with international exhibitors, sponsors and startups from all across the world. Your role is to assist and support the business development team across communications, service planning & delivery, etc
- Having both good academic grades & being street smart.
- Hardworking! Get stuff done. Period.
- Taking ownership, giving your commitment, good sense of urgency
- Ability to articulate clearly & logically
- Meticulous and a multi-tasker
- Passionate and enthusiastic with tech & startups
- Ability to learn and adapt fast
- Good sense of humour is a plus
- Ability to commit for at least 6 months
- Business, Marketing, Mass Comm or New Media students is a plus