Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 3 Applicant(s)
Posted: 13 Nov 2018
e27 is the startup ecosystem's go-to platform for insights, connections, talent and funding opportunities. e27 also organises the much-celebrated Echelon conference.
As a video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded videos into a finished product to be used across online media platforms. This role is key to post-production and you will drive the final product.
As a graphic designer, you will assist with the production of media and creative assets that excite audiences towards the achievement of company goals. Let your creativity flow through the web by effectively executing media campaigns, and the successful delivery of design briefs.
Culturally - we continually encourage new ideas and experimenting.
The ideal applicant should have:
- A creative mind
- Be able to craft a story together to ensure a clear narrative that is easy to follow
- A ‘ready for anything’ attitude with new ideas or projects
- Attention to detail
Post production that will involve:
- Conceptualising and creating storyboards for event videos
- Experimenting and editing raw video content for public consumption
- Producing short 10second marketing videos (e.g., stop motion photography)
- Reviewing, splitting and re-ordering videos
- Colour grading and special effects
- Minor animation
-Delivering on design briefs.
-Advise on creative/design principles across different creative mediums
-Effective Communication of ideas through design
-Effective Time management to deliver on requests from team members
-Possess Skills & knowledge on the latest software