Salary (MYR) 800 - 1.8K
Internship | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 16 Oct 2018
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
• A fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business. (Master & MBA also applicable)
• Looking for a 3~6 months internship, with the possibility of full time position afterwards
• Able to handle confidential and sensitive matters with discretion, responsibly
• Proficient in English; written and verbal
• Thriving in a multi-tasking environment, organized, and adjust priorities on the fly
• Tech savvy and willingness to learn new skills
• Have ‘Can Do’ positive attitude
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
• Manage office space and costs, and source new locations as we grow our team
• Ensure country office complies with all local rules and regulations
• Optimise internal structures and processes to ensure country office operations run at maximum efficiency
• Manage documentation and paperwork for new office setups and ongoing operations
• Communicate with local institutions such as banks and government offices
• Assist with talent acquisition activities such as screening candidates and other ad hoc tasks
• Assist with Accounts Receivable for local market
• Network with the local tech and startup community
• Work cross functionally with different regional teams within the company to ensure processes are developed and executed smoothly
• Use this learning opportunity to explore other career opportunities at Ematic Solutions
• Other ad-hoc tasks as we grow
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
• Be part of fast growing company that nurtures your entrepreneurial nature and wants to unlock best version of you.
• High chances of becoming a full time team member after of internship.
• Work with a diverse team across 8 countries, who are also fun after work.
• Competitive salary.