Salary (IDR) 8M - 15M
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 16 Oct 2018
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
• Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Internet Marketing, Website Development, Digital Media, Statistics, Computer Science)
• Requires 2 – 3 years of working experience in Google AdWords and Facebook Ads campaign management.
• Experience with Email Channel and digital marketing data points and benchmarks, such as the Cost-per-Click (CPC), Cost-per-Install (CPI), Click-Through-Rate (CTR), Return on Investment (ROI).
• Excellent customer relationship building, able to communicate articulately both verbally, written and project management skills
• Deep understanding of digital marketing strategies, concepts and practices including demand attribution and the measurement of programs
• Ability to develop presentations with deep insights, technical content and
• recommendations to customers by analyzing online user behavior, conversion data and customer journey
• Good knowledge of web-based applications and common Internet protocols and conventions (web browsers, email, HTTP, FTP)
• A problem-solver in finding solutions to move customer numbers to a positive angle and able to think from a perspective of a user
• Meet customer retention rate and growth target by maintaining a good and solid relationship across assigned customers.
GOOD TO HAVE:
• Experience with major E-commerce platforms: Shopify, Magento, BigCommerce, PrestaShop
• Knowledge of customer journey marketing is a plus
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
• Manage a complex set of customer and agency relationships.
• Identify prospects and pitch to the potential customers
• Run Facebook campaigns for customers, and generate an ongoing report.
• Identify the relevant target audience for an existing brand through research and utilizing Facebook, Instagram and Google analytical tools.
• Identify incorrect technical integrations of the Facebook Pixel for customers.
• Calculate the business value being delivered by the ongoing campaigns.
• Design split tests on Facebook Ads by using customer data and third-party tools.
• Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook advertisers.
• Communicate complex research results to a general audience.
• Close collaboration with cross-functional partners such as the Customer Success, Product, and Sales team.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
• All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
• Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
• Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
• Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
• Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets