Salary (USD) 6.5K - 8K
Full Time | 1 Applicant(s)
Posted: 17 Oct 2018
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
An experienced financial controller in all areas of financial management, which includes corporate accounting, government regulatory and financial reporting of the organization, budget planning and forecasting exercise, financial risk management, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
• Have 5+ years’ experience of overall combination in accounting and finance, inclusive of in-house Audit and month end / yearend financial closings. [Experience in APAC financial management is a plus.]
• Have good leadership experience managing a finance team with a well-defined scope, KPI’s and metrics that lead to success.
• Have hands-on experience in using tools such as QuickBooks Online, Xero -- exposure to large enterprise accounting systems, such as NetSuite, is a plus.
• Have experience working in a technology or mobile services company, startup, SaaS company undergoing rapid growth and change
• Have strong negotiation and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data including presentations to senior management
• Have excellent team building and leadership skills
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
• Leading a finance team of with a well-defined plan and scope for success.
• Establish and manage the company’s financial reporting policies and procedures
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Research technical accounting issues for compliance
• Lead and support the month-end and year-end close process
• Coordinate the preparation of lender, investor and regulatory reporting
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Prepare interpretive analysis of financial statements
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance that’s applicable to regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Prepare and analyse cash flow reports and forecasts
• You'll be responsible for implementing the systems and protocols to maintain good cost controls, healthy budgeting and oversee disciplined A/R, A/P. GL and Counsel, Cost
• Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition management.
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Map and track projected operational metrics and fundraising expectations
• Build and update a company dashboard with critical KPIs
• Create framework to measure and monitor performance against operational metrics
• Provide leadership in strengthening internal communications • with staff at all level
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
• All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
• Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
• Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
• Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
• Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets