5K - 7K
Full Time |
Posted: 13 Mar 2019
Human Resource, People Management, Commission Calculations, Operations, Payroll, Policies, Structures
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- At least 2 years of Experience working as HR manager in SEA
- Experience executing / overseeing regional payroll
- Experience in employment contracts that is aligned to local labor law requirements across the region
- Knowledge of compensation strategy, performance management, employee relations, safety practices and the ability to apply this information in a manner that is compliant with relevant employment law
- Experience with creating a culture of engagement, collaboration and teamwork
- Capable of compiling and analyzing employment data to guide strategic planning
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in written and verbal communication
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Managing overall HR matters across Ematic SEA markets (Singapore / Malaysia / Indonesia / Vietnam / Thailand / Philippines/ Hong Kong / Taiwan)
- Working with the payroll team to execute regional monthly payroll
- Overseeing employee contracts on the regional basis
- Managing Grants across the region
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Creates and updates compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys
- Managing investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations
- Probationary reviews, 6 months and yearly anniversary increments
- Computation of Customer Success Commission
- Yearly taxes for all of Ematic Operating Countries
- Employee Performance Reviews
- Alignment with Payroll Specialist and Finance team on monthly payroll computation
- Liaising with accounting firms/vendors on any ad hoc matters that relates local country labour law
- Work Permit applications for all foreign employees
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of HR members from Operations and Payroll
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets