Junior Customer Success Manager
20K - 25K
Full Time |
Posted: 14 Nov 2018
Marketing Strategy, Team Management, Account Management, Customer Experience, Digital Marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Customer Development, Customer Relationship Management, Digital Strategy
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Have 0-2 years in Customer Success and campaign management. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Passionate in digital marketing and technology, and have the motivation and are eagerness to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Mandarin. Fluent in Korean, Cantonese and Japanese is an added plus.
- Are analytical and strong problem solving skills to synthesize data into clear insights for customers
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes around you
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- On-boarding and partnering with our customers, to ensure that they’re up and running on our platform and setup for success
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers within assigned accounts
- Continually providing strategic advice and guidance, responding to customer questions in a timely manner to ensure customers are achieving their business goals.
- Devise strategies to help increase email revenue for all your customers and help effectively manage the technical and business health of our customers.
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues, and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Contribute to feedback to Engineering Services team on product improvements to enhance customer engagement based upon their experiences.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets