2.2K - 2.6K
Full Time |
Posted: 01 Mar 2019
Adobe Suite; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Experience, UX
Ready for your next career move in digital marketing and AI? Believe in working smart, and want to have fun doing it? Ematic Solutions might just be the place for you!
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Some creative industry experiences with 0-2 Years working experience in web and digital product design. Fresh grads are encouraged to apply.
- The ability to meet deadlines and see through project from beginning to the end.
- Significant understanding of qualitative research principles, using workshops, customer surveys/feedbacks and interviewing techniques to drive our customer journey maps
- Experience building persona’s for use by Customer Success and Sales & Marketing team
- Familiar with design tool such as Adobe Suite; specifically; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator. Experience and knowledge in UX is a plus.
- The motivation and consistency to identify performance on your work for continuous design optimization
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Offering inputs during collaboration meetings with other team members inclusive of cross functional initiatives
- Producing attractive and effective designs for current and upcoming products in Ematic.
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Working with the CS and Sales & Marketing team on quantitative research through data analysis to support product initiatives
- Workshopping persona's and proto-persona's to understand our customers in all our core regions
- Working on MailChimp
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
- All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
- Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
- Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
- Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets