Salary (TWD) 21K - 23K
Internship | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 30 Oct 2018
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
• Preferably final year students or fresh graduates majoring in Business /Marketing /Communication Degree. Master’s graduate is encouraged to apply
• Full time preferred or a 6-month period with a 28 hours/week
• Proficient in English; written and verbal.
• Experience in B2B marketing is a plus.
• Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize tasks, while handling numerous assignments simultaneously.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
• Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve
• Desire to contribute and improve campaign execution
• Tech savvy and open to learning how to use new technologies.
• Looking for full-time opportunities after your internship.
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
• Work with the core marketing team to drive strategic planning and prioritization
• Collaborate internally with Customer Success, Growth, Sales, and the Business Units and external parties/stakeholders
• Ownership of regional/country Marketing plans that support local sales needs & business goals, which are aligned with region directions & objectives; short & long term goals.
• Build strategy and analyze around customers’ purchase behavior to maximize opportunities.
• Identify, research, and generate highly qualified leads against the company's Ideal Customer Profile
• Marketing material/ events/ workshops preparation & sourcing
• Work closely with other regions to better understand the value proposition and marketing opportunity (business, product etc)
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
• Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock best version of you
• Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
• Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
• Connect with local and international start-ups. Meet with elites across the globe
• Department rotation opportunity