Salary (IDR) 20M - 30M
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 16 Oct 2018
JOIN OUR TEAM IF YOU
• Experience architecting complex web applications
• Experience with using and debugging AWS products
• Proven Track record of having led a team of 2-3 individuals
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Experience with one or more back-end programming languages - PHP, Go, Python, Ruby, .NET, Node, etc.
• Understanding Version control and tools such as Git, Mercurial, etc.
• Understanding of (or prior experience working with) container solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Facebook API (Nice to have)
YOUR DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
• Primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React workflows.
• Collaborate daily with product managers
• Establishing deployment standards and follow coding best practices including peer code reviews
• Develop and update support documentation
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
• You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
• Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
WHY YOU NEED TO JOIN US
• All the perks that comes along with working in a startup and we pay competitively
• Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures entrepreneurial nature, startup culture and wants to unlock the best version of you
• Work with a diverse team of smart people who are also fun after work
• Collaborate with a multi-national team across APAC
• Opportunity to travel for better exposure across our operating markets