Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time |
Posted: 09 Jan 2019
User interface design, prototyping
Endowus is a Singapore-based financial technology company that empowers people to take control of their financial future. Endowus is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
About the job
- Collaborate with our UX Designer and Product Manager to create beautiful, intuitive UI.
- Develop and maintain a flexible, scalable design system (including style guide) for designers and developers to use
- Translate wireframes and high-level requirements into interactive prototypes. Prepare prototypes for hand-off to developers.
- Assist with user research and usability testing, translate findings into wireframes and prototypes
- Support the developers and QA to make sure features are implemented as designed.
- Champion a customer-centric culture
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and business teams
- Give and solicit feedback from UX Designer, Product Manager and engineers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
What we're looking for
- Proficiency in Sketch and InVision
- Excellent communication skills, organised, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of aesthetics and an eye for detail
- Experience with responsive design for customer-facing web applications
- Team player, experienced in collaborating with developers and designers
- 2+ years of UI design experience. A background in visual design is preferred.
- Bonus: familiar with HTML and CSS.
- Bonus: familiar with investing or finance applications
Please provide a link to your portfolio in your application.