Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time |
Posted: 09 Jan 2019
User interface design, prototyping
endowus is an independent online financial advisor that empowers investors to achieve their financial goals efficiently. They offer access to personalised and holistic advice and diversified portfolio
About the job
- Collaborate with our UX Designer and Product Manager to create beautiful, intuitive UI.
- Develop and maintain a flexible, scalable design system (including style guide) for designers and developers to use
- Translate wireframes and high-level requirements into interactive prototypes. Prepare prototypes for hand-off to developers.
- Assist with user research and usability testing, translate findings into wireframes and prototypes
- Support the developers and QA to make sure features are implemented as designed.
- Champion a customer-centric culture
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and business teams
- Give and solicit feedback from UX Designer, Product Manager and engineers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
What we're looking for
- Proficiency in Sketch and InVision
- Excellent communication skills, organised, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong sense of aesthetics and an eye for detail
- Experience with responsive design for customer-facing web applications
- Team player, experienced in collaborating with developers and designers
- 2+ years of UI design experience. A background in visual design is preferred.
- Bonus: familiar with HTML and CSS.
- Bonus: familiar with investing or finance applications
Please provide a link to your portfolio in your application.