| Hong Kong
Salary (USD) Not specified
Full Time | 0 Applicant(s)
Posted: 08 Jan 2019
First Code Academy is empowering Asia’s next generation to become creators of technology through teaching kids from ages 4 to 18 programming. We believe that learning coding is a means to an end, and encourage our students to also develop their creativity, entrepreneurship skills and a mindset to experiment.
As one of the first coding education providers in Asia, we have rapidly grown to 7 cities teaching over 10,000 students since 2013, and are continuing to expand our global presence. We believe that it takes a team to build something big; if you have a love for technology and want to make a meaningful impact in next generation’s education, join us now!
About the Role
As an Admissions Associate, you are responsible for driving our key growth metric - student enrollments. You will own the sales funnel to ensure high conversion through early stage leads to customers, including reviewing and implementing strategies to improve conversion rates throughout.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful customer relationships
- Organize and lead leads-generation and acquisition events including parent forums, coding workshop and one-on-one chats
- Beat enrollment targets through implementing communications and sales strategies from qualifying leads to closing the sale
- Improve sales conversion funnel through refining and implementing new conversion strategies and tools
- Work closely with Marketing team to develop and implement innovative lead acquisition strategies and promotion campaigns
- “Go the extra mile” to bring the best value to customers
- Collect and track lead to conversion metrics, contribute to setting ROI goals and closely track KPIs
- Share and contribute to best practices with cross-cities admissions teams
- Be passionate about our mission
- Proven experience in hitting sales KPIs and managing lead acquisition
- A people-person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative do-er with a drive to innovate
- Quick on your feet, personable, highly competitive, financially motivated, confident, and able to work in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin is a bonus!
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- Join us in revolutionizing the concept of technology education in Asia
- Be a key contributor to shaping the direction of First Code Academy as part of a tight-knit team
- Join our coding classes to pick up the latest technology and skills
- Build our culture as part of a compassionate and ambitious team that emphasizes open communication and thrives on hitting important milestones
- Join our monthly TGIFCS (Thank God It’s First Code Saturday) and mingle with our friends in the coding education community.
- Get involved in large scale events such as AppJamming Summit (http://appjammingsummit.org/), a global app competition for kids aged 8 to 16 to showcase their app development project. Semi-Finals are hosted around Asia with the Finals hosted in Hong Kong.